You don?t know what to do?
Choice and Discipline
That?s what life’s about.
Making the right choices and then following through.
That?s the difference between getting what you want and feeling unfulfilled.
And actually your bad choices are mostly just lack of discipline.
Because you mostly know what to do.
The challenge is doing it consistently.
You know, the discipline part.
If you want to get stronger, build muscle and combat age-related muscle loss, you?re going to have lift weights (or some sort of resistance training).
This doesn’t surprise you.
You know this.
You may not know, however, that this same training strategy is optimum for fat loss as well.
It is. So to get what you want, whether it’s losing fat or building muscle mass, you need to start lifting.
Why aren’t you doing it?
Maybe you?re not sure of the best way to proceed (like this program for example), so you do nothing.
You could be overwhelmed by the magnitude of the project. Years of neglect have taken their toll.
It just seems like it is insurmountable at times.
You know the saying about ?A journey of 1000 miles..?
Take that single first step.
Don?t make it more complicated than it really is.
Here?s your plan:
- Know what to do (check it out here).
- Pick an easy goal at first.
- Like just getting started
- Or doing anything three times a week
- Use your Willpower to get yourself going.
- You basically force yourself to start.
- Overcome all your reasons ?Why Not? and just start.
- Use your Discipline to keep going. Day after day.
With a good plan and a sensible goal, you will progress very quickly.
Progress breeds excitement and energy.
Use your energy and success to keep going.
A good plan executed consistently over time will work.
Break your gridlock.
- Create a Plan that makes sense. Something well thought out and backed by science.
- Set a Goal you will easily obtain.
- Use Willpower to get you moving.
- Implement Discipline to create momentum.
- Celebrate your success.
- Set a tougher goal.
- Use your energy and excitement to continue training day after day.
- Just keep going.
You?ll never look back.