I’ll answer your question before you even ask it.
Yes old guys can build muscle. Old gals too.
Maybe not as fast as the young bucks, but make no mistake, you can still get strong, build muscle and kick some ass after 50 years old.
How to gain muscle fast and look good with your shirt off. That’s really what you want to know.
Here’s your formula:
- Move around a lot. Be active. Sit less.
- Occasionally, pick things up and then put them down. The heavier the better.
- Eat real food, especially good quality protein.
- Don’t act like an old guy. Have fun. Play games. Sprint, run, jump, climb, hike, ride and laugh.
- Sleep like a baby.
And by the way. If you want to live longer, lift weights.
Read more about building muscle and getting strong
- If you dream about six-pack abs, read this article about the best ab workouts.
- You may not know how to start an effective weight training program. This article will help you lay the foundation. Here is how to start building muscle over 50 years old.
- Want the know the single best exercise there is for building muscle at 50 or beyond? Read this one.
The Old School, New Body training program is very effective at building muscle after 50.
More great articles about how to gain muscle fast
- Want a V shaped back? Read how building muscle mass after 50 can give you that athletic look.
- Need a simple but effective push up workout you can do anywhere. Here it is. Push ups are very effective at building muscle and getting you fit.
- Looking for a powerful chest, strong shoulders and bulging triceps? Read this article.
- More tips for weight training success here.
- Learn the Top 3 Mistakes old guys make when trying to get strong and build muscle mass.
What You Think
Read how getting rid of belly fat affects everyday people like you.
Questions about building muscle or anything else?
Ask your question below in the comments section and we’ll get you an answer right away.
photo credit: imagedirekt.com