The 10 Laws
Lesson 2 Module 1
Modern life has many benefits but also pitfalls. If you want to live a long, healthy and active life, pay attention to the 10 Laws.
- Eat Real Food
- Stop poisoning yourself with the many Frankenfoods available today.
- Be active, move around, get up off your butt.
- Sprint occasionally.
- Get quality sleep.
- Play, have fun, relax and enjoy simple things.
- Lift heavy things, get strong, build muscle.
- Get natural sunlight on your skin and immerse yourself in nature often.
- Wear your seat belt, don't drink and drive, use common sense.
- Stay mentally active, lay off the digital devices, keep your brain sharp.
The primary problems are eating crappy, nutrient poor foods; inactivity, lack of exercise and allowing your strength, endurance and mobility to decline; and chronic stress from a poorly planned lifestyle.